Mike & Lloyd's Review of The Foxy Lady in Brockton
You've all heard by now that The Foxy Lady has come to Brockton, MA. My buddy Lloyd and
I decided to check it out. Of course, we had to go during the week of their Grand Opening
because Jenna Jameson was there! The club is located up at the Westgate Mall, just behind
Frank's restaurant. As I had told many people before going, I had to give the club my
"Stamp of Approval." Well, as soon as we stepped in the door of the building, the two critics
that we are, the list of complaints began. After about an hour being there, Lloyd and I were
ready to leave. To quote Lloyd, "I was underwhelmed."
Strikes - In No Particular Order
- You could tell that some of the girls were tired, bored and didn't want to be there.
- Not enough room in the building to move around. Not the right building for a strip club.
- Table Dances, not Friction Dances, like Providence.
- No private areas for dances.
- DJ's were annoying as hell. We wanted to kill them. The music was a hit - when
the DJ's weren't talking over it!
- Waitresses had piss poor attitudes.
- Very few girls smiled at all. (Waitresses and dancers included.)
- While some would just check their makeup, other girls were constantly admiring themselves
in the mirrors.
- Way too many mirrors!
- The girls didn't have that great perfume that they use in Providence.
- The only scent was cheap cigar smoke.
- Girls were smoking while walking around.
- Some girls just didn't know how to dance or even walk in their heels.
- Some girls weren't sure of themselves or the reaction they would get from the crowd.
- Instead of the regular "Extravaganza" in Providence, Brockton has a "Buy One, Get One Free" dance.
- During the "Extravaganza" in Providence, there are girls still dancing on stage; in Brockton,
every stage is empty.
- No lotion was offered with the shoulder massages.
- Too many stairs!
- To quote Lloyd again, "I've seen cross dressers at ManRay that look better." Not all the girls
were Foxy Lady quality.
- Another Lloyd quote, "The foxes in this place are the kind with long noses, red hair and
walk on all fours."
- To quote myself, "My chest is bigger than some of these girls'." Breasts should at least
extend further than the stomach.
- Feature shows of Jenna Jameson were rushed, which limited the opportunity for pictures and
autographs of Jenna.
- Most of the wood (trim, stages, railings, etc.) was either not finished or missing.
- The obvious - Jenna Jameson!
- Fully nude dancers.
Let me put it this way. I spent in total $22. Let's break it down: $10 for admission, $5 for
a soda and $7 for tipping some of the dancers. That's the entire evening! Had I not been thirsty,
I would have spent less than 10-ones! Lloyd only spent $25: $10 for admission, $12 for a
shoulder massage ($10 + $2 tip) and $3 for tipping a few dancers. Combine my total and Lloyd's
and you have less than $50! Hello! That's nowhere near what we usually spend.
Mike's Final Word
The place sucked. Even though it's much closer, it's worth the trip to travel to the club
in Providence. I did NOT give my "Stamp of Approval." I give it two thumbs down.
Lloyd's Final Word
I did not enjoy my time at this club. If you want to check the club out for yourself, feel
free to do so and give us your opinion of it. You will be able to find me in Providence.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, etc. to
The Foxy Fellas.